Terms & Conditions
Hi and welcome to theonlinecompiler.com. By accessing and using this website , you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this websites particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information or any liabilty resulting from use of that information.
- All resources on this site are copyrighted and none of them can be used on any other website without prior written permission from the site owners to do so. If you believe that this site has some data that infringes on your copyright, pls drop a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Copyright infringment report".
- Any registrations to theonlinecompiler must be made only by a person and not through any other process.
- Downloading of content from the theonlinecompiler using any user agent other than a visual or text-based web browser, downloading of content from theonlinecompiler.com in bulk using automated processes, and selective parsing and post-processing of content retrieved from theonlinecompiler.com, are expressly forbidden.
- Publishing and executing codes on theonlinecompiler is free of cost. However the user shall not use any practice that may cause server overload. Also, all the services of theonlinecompiler shall be used only through the UI controls provided.
- Until explictly set, the user grants public access to the code which he writes and saves on theonlinecompiler. Code can be made invisible to others by use of checkbox present at the bottom.
- The user grants irrevocable public access to the code which he submits to any solution.
- Niether theonlinecompiler, nor its founders, employees or any other person associated with it can be held responsible for any type of damage that may result in direct or indirect use of theonlinecompiler's services.
- Theonlinecompiler operates under the Indian law,the user agrees to be bound by these terms of service and appropriate provisions of Indian law. Use of this website is strictly prohibited if the terms are in violation of the local law of the user's location.
- Theonlinecompiler reserves the right to show ads to help support the monetary operations.